The Cultural Alliance of Greater Birmingham wants to help you use a great new resource and let everyone know about what your organization is doing. Make your plans now to join an information session about a new web resource, Birmingham365.org.
The first training session starts at 1:30 p.m. on March 3 and reserve your spot by e-mail or phone at 458-1393.
If you can’t come this week, mark your calendar and make your reservation for March 22, April 12, May 10 or June 2.
From 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. you will get general information about how to use the site. From 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. you will learn about powering the calendar on your website.
The sessions will include:
• overview of calendar features
• creating an account
• creating and editing event listings
• adding photos, video and media reviews to your entry
• generating traffic statistics
• bulk import of data
• cooperative marketing opportunities