Maximize your charitable giving
Giving Together is a unique program that gives donors the opportunity to learn more about nonprofit work in our area and to work in partnership with the Community Foundation through gifts and grants from their Advised Funds.
If you choose to establish an Advised Fund at the Community Foundation, the Giving Together program provides many possibilities to maximize your charitable giving:
- Participate in site visits, view special reports and participate in one-on-one meetings to enhance your knowledge of our community.
- Gain special access and information about new initiatives, projects and opportunities that meet the most pressing needs of Greater Birmingham.
- Involve other members of your family or your business, as much or as little as you prefer.
- Benefit from the expertise of our program staff who have years of experience in working with donors and nonprofit organizations in our area.
- Partner with grants from Community Funds and achieve measurable results as part of the Results Framework that guides our competitive grantmaking.
Since 2008, donors have contributed more than $5 million through the Giving Together program in partnership with grants from Community Funds. Contact Sarah Edwards to find out how you can be a part of this program.