Will you be joining the Association of Fundraising Professionals on Nov. 18, as our community once again honors its most generous individuals, corporations and charitable organizations at National Philanthropy Day? We truly have much to be thankful for, especially in these tough economic times, because of the contributions of generous people like the following:
– William M. and Virginia B. Spencer Outstanding Philanthropists, Hal and Judy Abroms
– Outstanding Civic Leaders, Bill and Becky Smith
– Outstanding Corporate Citizen: Harbert Management Corp.
– William S. Roth Outstanding Fundraising Executive: Suzanne Durham
– Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham Outstanding Professional Advisor: Lloyd Wilson
– Outstanding Charitable Organization: The Daniel Foundation of Alabama
– Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy: Marcus Carson
Will you be one of the winners next year? Will you nominate your own choice? Find out more about how you can be part of the 2011 event and, in the meantime, nourish your own giving heart by whatever you can do for others.