Nonprofit organizations serving the Birmingham area have another opportunity to join with the Community Foundation as we work together on Results that our community wants for itself. To be considered for this round of grants from our Community Funds, proposals should address strategies for the following Results:
As part of preparation for Cycle 2 of 2013 grantmaking, conference calls are set for April and May. If you represent a nonprofit serving the Birmingham region and have never received a grant from the Community Foundation before, click on the link following the date and time that is most convenient and sign up to participate in a conference call.
Cycle 2 Conference Calls:
- Tuesday, April 23, 9 to 10 a.m. http://042313confcall.eventbrite.com
- Thursday, May 2, 1 to 2 p.m. http://050213confcall.eventbrite.com
- Wednesday, May 8 — CANCELLED
- Wednesday, May 22, 1 to 2 p.m. http://052213confcall.eventbrite.com
- Thursday, May 30, 9 to 10 a.m. http://053013confcall.eventbrite.com
Note that the on-line grant process opens June 3 and remains open through July 15, 2013. If you have questions about whether you should participate in a conference call or whether your organization is eligible to apply for a grant, please contact James McCrary. If you are a Community Foundation donor who wishes to participate in supporting grants toward these Results, contact Kathryn Corey. Or make a gift on-line today.