Individuals & Families
Simplify your giving through one of our charitable funds, and join a community of philanthropists maximizing their charitable impact and meeting our region’s most pressing needs. The Community Foundation offers a range of giving options and tailored strategies to simplify and maximize your giving.
We partner daily with generous donors like you to help them meet and exceed their philanthropic goals.
Our Vice President of Philanthropic Services, Lora Terry, is available to help you explore possibilities.
The Community Foundation provides high quality, customized donor service to you and your family. Our philanthropic services team is here to help you accomplish your charitable goals. We can provide expertise in simplifying your charitable giving, planning charitable gifts, identifying effective nonprofit partners and a host of other relevant topics.
- Brainstorm charitable structures to accomplish your giving goals
- Answer questions about charitable giving options
- Share solutions to manage family philanthropy or involve multiple generations in family giving
- Identify corporate charitable giving options for your business
- Trouble-shoot common private foundation challenges
- Connect you to community-identified funding needs
- Organize site-visits for you to get to know local nonprofit partners operating in your interest areas
Sample Fund Agreements
Donor Advised Fund: organize and amplify your giving
Field of Interest Fund: support the causes you care about
Designated Fund: identify specific charitable organizations to support
Agency Endowed Fund: created by a nonprofit to house its endowment
Corporate Donor Advised Fund: streamline corporate philanthropy to support the community that supports your business
Future Fund: to memorialize how you want a future gift to be used