Scholarship Opportunities Now Available
The CFGB Scholarship application is open with an extended deadline of March 14, 2022. Could you add this to the scholarship section of the CFGB website? Thank you!!
Applicants, click the link below and use the program key: CFGBHAM
Applicants should direct all questions to: ContactUs@applyISTS.com (subject: CFGBHAM).
Eligibility Requirements (copied from the application portal):
To be eligible for the Community Foundation College Scholarship, you must:
- be a high school student in the Birmingham City Public School system
- graduate in the Spring of 2022 and plan to attend college
- be a citizen of the United States of America and a resident of the state of Alabama
- maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA throughout high school
- *This award may be used at an accredited, non-profit four- year college/university.
We award one new scholarship per year, at $8,000 ($2,000 each academic year).