If you are a non-profit organization that serves our five-county area (Jefferson, St. Clair, Blount, Shelby, and Walker), then you have an opportunity coming up soon to join with the Community Foundation as we work together to achieve the Results that our community wants for itself!
Our next available grant round is Cycle 2, which will open for brief proposals on June 02, 2014. To be considered for this round of grants from our Community Funds, proposals should address strategies for the following Results. Click the links to learn more about the strategies we fund for each:
- Communities are sustainable, livable, and vibrant.
- Individuals and families are economically secure.
As part of preparation for Cycle 2 of 2014 grant-making, conference calls are set for
April and May. If you represent a nonprofit serving our five-county region and have never received a grant from the Community Foundation before, click on the link following the date and time that is most convenient and sign up to participate in a conference call.
Cycle 2 Conference Calls:
- Thursday, April 17, 9 to 10 a.m. https://41714.eventbrite.com
- Tuesday, April 29, 1 to 2 p.m. https://42914.eventbrite.com
- Thursday, May 8, 9 to 10 a.m. https://50814.eventbrite.com
- Tuesday, May 20, 1 to 2 p.m. https://52014.eventbrite.com
Note that the on-line grant process opens June 2, 2014 and remains open through July 11, 2014. If you have questions about whether you should participate in a conference call or whether your organization is eligible to apply for a grant, please contact James McCrary.